Google
The Chaos Theory: Some Things I Hate

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Some Things I Hate


(This is actually something I wrote some time ago, but the sentiments still stand)

Some Things I Hate
IT'S NEVER TOO late to learn how to play the piano.
Tell me, does anyone else's idiotic Microsoft Word 'helper' deliver bon mots such as this? Just curious...
I've decided I will be making absolutely no sense today. What's that you say? I've never made any sense? Oh well...
So it's never too late to learn how to play the piano. Hmmm... do I actually want to learn how to play the piano? Granted, I do want to learn how to play a musical instrument, but the piano? I don't know.

I hate the fact that although I am getting older, I, in no way seem to be getting wiser.
I hate the fact that unrequited love exists.

In fact, I hate Cupid. Is he half blind or something? If you are going to shoot me, shoot her as well, for God and my sanity's sake.
I hate the fact that there are so many dumb drivers on the road, who do stupid things and then act surprised when they end up in an accident - if they happen to survive the same. Frankly enough, I couldn't care less if they do, it's the innocents they may take with them that worry me.
I hate overtaking, unless it is really necessary. Actually, I still hate it even if it is necessary. I have seen and been in way too many accidents...
I hate it when friendships come to an end for reasons I cannot quite discern. Friendships - true friendships - are few and far between and are hard to come by.
I hate Jamaican politics. How many people have died for it, in the names of people who could not give an act of running sexual intercourse at a flying duck at whether they lived or died?
At times, I hate responsibility. Have you ever thought about how interesting life would be if you did not have to care one whit about anyone else but you?
I hate politics and what it makes some idiotic people do - and you can read that any way you want to. In fact, you should.
I hate the fact that there are so many people out there filled with hopelessness, and see nothing in the way of a better and brighter future. Who see nothing in fact, but darkness and despair. Teenage pregnancy. Children giving birth to children and the problems that ensue.
I hate George W. Bush, who seems to think he is God, the entire Iraq scenario, with no weapons of mass destruction but lots of oil for the taking? I only feel sorry for the soldiers who are dying for an unjust cause.
I hate seeing talent going to waste. There are so many talented people here in dis old island of Jamaica that have potential which will never see the light of day because either they don't know the right people, don't have the money to buy off the same, or are ignored because they are involved in areas of the arts not considered 'Jamaican'. Whatever the hell that is.
I could go on, but... let's leave some venom for another time. So I will end with this - I hate it when people give up. This may sound like a cliché, but it is true. We always have a choice. Just make the right one.
Oh, and just for the record, we men would much prefer if women came and told us whether or not you want to sleep with us or not. The dance can get rather boring at times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chaos said...

Too true.

6:22 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Even when you're married they don't tell you....

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home