Google
The Chaos Theory: Second Hand Smoke

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Second Hand Smoke


A discussion with someone I've had a non-relationship with for the past 8 years - who also happens to be the subject behind/inspiration of many of these posts - drove me to write this down. That and Four Dinner's Bambi - I think I'd love to meet her. Now, I smoke. I started when I was around 20 I guess, and I swear it has actually helped with my asthma. All irrelevant. Now this is a sensible young lady - an attorney and all.
She says to me that second-hand smoke is more deadly than first-hand smoke.

"Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes."

"Seriously, does that make any sense to you?"

"Yes."

"O.K.... explain it to me then. I fail to see how it is even possible."

"No."

She wants to compromise.

Compromise on what?

I'm going absolute bonkers at the moment.

All the joys of marriage without the sex.
(And where the hell are the posts I've published?)

2 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Women never explain. They just raise an eyebrow and look n leave you thinkin' "Am I an idiot for not understanding?". In the end you say "Am I an Idiot for not understanding?" n they raise that bloody eyebrow again....

s'cuse me while I go for a 1st hand smoke...cough cough

ta f't linky thingy by't way.

When you comin' over and where? Buy you a beer or 3 if it's poss

Cheers

9:05 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

You there CB? or r u just lappin' up the sun? We've even got a bit over here right now....off to catch some rays I think..

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home