A look into the murkiness that passes for my excuse of a mind... Take a look, but bring a torch - and a map, should you be lucky enough to find one that works.
Dear friend, Your blog is very interesting and well written. I feel like I have learned a wealth of information by stopping and spending some time here. As a way to repay your kindness, I have just decided to show you how to recieve about 397 dollars worth of downloadable gifts. This must be a limited time offer, as I don't know how much longer this exiting information will be on my website....Go and check out the opportunites I have for you. Your gifts are a way saying thank for your kindness and consideration.
To find out more, visit my homebusiness site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and homebusiness related stuff.
16 Comments:
That makes 2 of us then....
This is a long time to be an idiot...Even I've not been an idiot this long....'ang on......................
oh...the wife says I have
Oi CB!! You hibernatin' or some'at?
You ok mate?
Due to you poppin' up in me comments I know you haven't been kidnapped by martians or moonies....copy away old bean. Don't mind in the slightest.
This is gettin' like a seance! Is anybody there?
knock knock.....yer'll be catchin me up as idiot of the decade at this rate!
Yer goin t' pop yer head over the parapet CB?
CB? You in there? Gizza shout mate. Gettin' worried this end..
You still comin' over here CB? Gizza shout n we'll have a few bevvies.
Ok...enough idiot already. Whas up? Talk to blogland. Yer were gettin' good. Keep gettin' mate. C'mon.....
Boo!!!
You be careful out there n if blogland can help let us know.
Dear friend, Your blog is very interesting and well written. I feel like I have learned a wealth of information by stopping and spending some time here. As a way to repay your kindness, I have just decided to show you how to recieve about 397 dollars worth of downloadable gifts. This must be a limited time offer, as I don't know how much longer this exiting information will be on my website....Go and check out the opportunites I have for you. Your gifts are a way saying thank for your kindness and consideration.
To find out more, visit my homebusiness site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and homebusiness related stuff.
Still kipping rough mate? Take care
You ok CB? Gizza shout mate
thinkin of yer. take care mate
Post a Comment
<< Home